Personal data includes:
- certain information that can be collected automatically when you visit our website;
- certain information collected on registration ;
- certain information collected on submission of forms; and
- optional information that you provide to us voluntarily;
Common examples of the types of personal data which we may collect and process include your:
- identifying information – such as your name, date of birth, or identification number of any kind;
- contact information – such as your phone number or email address;
- address information – such as your physical or postal address;
Sensitive personal data
We do not collect sensitive personal data
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you order or use any of our goods or services, or our website. You may not order or use any of our goods or
services, or our website if you do not accept this policy.
You may not access our website to order our goods or services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding
By using our website you are accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
You may only send us your own personal data or the personal data of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time by updating the webpage. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice on the website or by sending you an email detailing the changes that we have made and indicating the date that they were last updated. If you do not agree with the changes, then you must
stop using the website, and our goods or services. If you continue to use the website or our goods or services following notification of a change to the
terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
Once you register for any of our services on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us. You will provide us with certain personal data.
This personal data may include:
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your company name, company registration number, and VAT number;
- your postal address or street address; and
- your username and password
We will use this personal data to fulfil your account, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy.
When you order any goods or services from us, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis (goods information or services
We automatically receive and record Internet usage information through our service provider on our server logs from your browser, such as your Internet Protocol
Please note that other websites visited before entering our website might place personal data within your URL during a visit to it, and we have no control over
such websites. Accordingly, a subsequent website that collects URL information may log some personal data.
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal data, but they do contain a
personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal data with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- improving how our website performs;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies
manually. However, no longer accepting cookies or deleting them will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary.
Third party cookies
Some of our providers ,business partners use their own cookies or widgets on our website. We have no access to or control over them. Information collected by
Our website may contain electronic image requests (called a single-pixel gif or web beacon request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies.
Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share
any of your personal data. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about our website.
You may also provide additional information to us on a voluntary basis (optional information). This includes content or products that you decide to upload
or download from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage or promotions, respond to surveys, order certain additional goods or services, or
otherwise use the optional features and functionality of our website.
Purpose for collection
We may use or process any goods information, services information, or optional information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you
agreed to provide it to us.
Processing includes gathering your personal data, disclosing it, and combining it with other personal data. We generally collect and process your personal data for
various purposes, including:
- goods purposes – such as collecting orders for, supplying, and supporting our goods;
- services purposes – such as providing our services;
- marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities;
- business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, disposals of business, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
- legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
Consent to collection
We will obtain your consent to collect personal data:
- in accordance with applicable law;
- when you provide us with any registration information or optional information.
Privacy by design
When we decide to develop a new product or start a new activity that involves the processing of personal data, we take the privacy and data protection laws and principles into account and try to build them into the product or activity.
We may use your personal data to fulfil our obligations to you.
Messages and updates
We may send administrative messages and email updates to you about our service. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
While you are logged into the website, we may display targeted adverts and other relevant information based on your personal data. In a completely automated process, compuers process the personal data and match it to adverts or related information. We never share personal data with any advertiser, unless you specifically provide us with your consent to do so.
We may share your personal data with:
- other divisions or companies within the group of companies to which we belong so as to provide joint content and services like registration, for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services, and communications (they will only use this information to send you marketing communications if you have requested their goods or services);
- our goods suppliers or service providers under contract who help supply certain goods or help with parts of our business operations, including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services (our contracts dictate that these goods suppliers or service providers only use your information in connection with the goods they supply or services they perform for us and not for their own benefit);
- credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria); and
- other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate.
We may disclose your personal data as required by law or governmental audit.
We may disclose personal data if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
- to prevent violation of our terms of service.
We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal data to advertisers or business partners.
We may need to disclose personal data to our employees that require the personal data to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel. Any of our employees or personnel that handle your personal data will have signed non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
Change of ownership
If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal data we
process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal data
migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal data.
We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosure of your personal data by third parties who are not subject to our control.
We take the security of personal data very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. We will implement and maintain
appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data. We host on a secure server environment
that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. All personal data is securely
stored in our customer database. We authorize access to personal data only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recovery procedures where appropriate.
Hosting Supervisory Authority in the EU
Our supervisory authority in the EU is the Bavarian Data Protection Authority (BayLDA). If you are a different supervisory authority in the EU please liaise with them.
Our representative in the EU
Name: Hetzner Online GmbH
Address: Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany
Phone number: +49 9831 505-0
Fax number: +49 9831 505-3
Ansbach Registration Office, HRB 6089
VAT Registration Number: DE 812871812
CEO: Martin Hetzner
Data Protection Officer: Margit Müller
Data Protection officer email: email@example.com
Accurate and up to date
We will try to keep the personal data we collect as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes defined in this policy. From time to time we
may request you to update your personal data on the website. You are able to review or update any personal data that we hold on you by accessing your
account online or emailing us. Please note that in order to better protect you and safeguard your personal data, we take steps to verify your identity before
granting you access to your account or making any corrections to your personal data. Throughout your interaction with us you retain the right to rectify
personal data that is incorrect or inaccurate. This does not apply if we process your personal data in our capacity as a processor on behalf of you or the Administrator when you or the Administrator act as the data controller.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless:
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal data.
We may retain your personal data in physical or electronic records at our discretion.
Transfer to another country
We may transmit or transfer personal data outside of the country in which it was collected to a foreign country and process it in that country. Personal data may be stored on servers located outside the country in which it was collected. You consent to us processing your personal data in a foreign country whose laws regarding processing of personal data may be less stringent.
Updating or removing
You may choose to correct or update the personal data you have submitted to us by contacting us via email or via the website.
You are entitled to a right to be forgotten. We will delete any personal data that you don’t want us to have. If you are a data subject of the Administrator or one of
our customers (who is the data controller), then you must submit your request to the relevant data controller who will then delete your personal data.
Restriction of processing
You may request that we restrict the use of your personal data. When we restrict your personal data, we still have the right to store it but not use it.
If you should wish to transfer your data from us to another data controller we will facilitate this transfer. We will pass on all of our personal data to the data controller.
If you are a data subject of the Administrator or one of our customers (who is the data controller), then you must submit your request for your personal data to the relevant data controller, who will then export your personal data.
We will notify our customers of any confirmed data breaches that has occurred. It is our customers’ responsibility to notify relevant supervisory authority and any affected data subjects of the data breach.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third-party